In this second episode of Cynspiration, I talk to Patrizio Pezzutto, founder of – Coaching.ly- and a fellow frindge dweller friend of mine.
As a man who has built his marketing and communication business and a growing and successful consulting business, Patrizio has faced a few challenges along the road.
After realising his full-time job did not fulfil him anymore, he looked for purpose and passion
He joined with an online education program and affiliate marketing which allowed him to understand the foundations of online business and marketing. He then realised he also wanted to give teach and provide value to other entrepreneurs, and to inspire them to take action and grow their businesses. So he founded Get High-Quality Coaching Clients.
The creation of his businesses challenged him to get over his insecurities, to face his fears and not let doubt impede him from moving forward.
Through effort, trial, errors and patience, he has found the confidence to gear his Digital Business in a new direction and therefore to rely much more on his intuition.
In this episode we chat about:
- Why it’s essential to build a brand around your passion in order to enjoy
- How Patrizio realised that he wanted to give a voice to women and why
- What it’s like to find your purpose
- The power of fear and how to prevent it from living your dreams
- You don’t need to be perfect not achieve success.
- What piece of advice would you give to people who want to become entrepreneurs?
- What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
- What entrepreneurial tricks have you discovered to keep you focused and productive in your day-to-day busy schedule?
- What key activities would you recommend entrepreneurs to invest their time in?
- Start with your Why – Simon Sinek
- Mastery – Robert Green
- The Big Leap – Gay Hendricks
- The Surrender Experiment – Michael. A. Singer
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki